WhatsApp is a powerful communication tool that allows businesses to stay connected with their customers and employees. It also helps to improve customer service and sales by providing an efficient way for businesses to communicate with each other.
If you are looking for ways to get your business started on WhatsApp, then read this post:
1) Create a WhatsApp Business Account
You can create a WhatsApp Business Account by following these steps:
Go to the WhatsApp Business App.
Tap on “Create a Business Profile” at the top of your screen, or tap on “Create New Account” if you already have an account and want to create one for your business.
Select whether or not you would like to use this profile as part of your personal collection (if so, choose which contacts group they belong to). Then enter their phone number and email address into each field in order for them to receive time & away messages from both parties involved within their group settings page; if they don’t have one yet then go ahead and add them now! Afterward, click the finish creating new profile button until all necessary information has been filled out successfully before moving on to the next step below 🙂
2) Add a Business Profile Photo
The first thing you should do is add a business profile photo. This is the photo that appears on your WhatsApp profile when someone sends you a message, and it’s important to choose one that represents your brand and reflects the type of business you run.
It should be clear, easy to see, and relevant to the service or product being offered by your company. For example, if you sell magazines through WhatsApp groups then it would make sense for customers to see images from magazines like Vanity Fair or NME rather than something generic like “Businessman relaxing in his office” .
These types of photos wouldn’t be very helpful for potential customers who want information about what exactly their subscriptions will help them achieve (or not).
The size of this image shouldn’t be too small either otherwise, some people might think someone else has taken over their account!
3) Set Up Time and Away Messages
To set up a time and away message, follow these steps:
Go to your profile settings page.
Select “Time and Away”.
Add the people you want to be able to send messages from your phone (or computer) without having access to their phone number or email address
This only applies when they’re not using WhatsApp directly on their device itself, but rather through its web interface.
So if someone sends you an iMessage from Apple’s Messages app, this won’t work for them because it doesn’t have access to your phone number or contact info like most other apps do). You can also add yourself as one of these contacts here if needed!
- Use the search bar in the top left corner (if applicable) to find out whether there are any existing contacts already listed under either Category
- Business Partners & Associates or Category Friends & Family then pick one out by clicking on its name next time around before moving forward with step 5 where we need:
- Clicking the “Add New Contact” button below those categories would bring up another window asking us what kind of information we’d like to put into our new contact record such as first name/last name; personal email address; business email address etc.,
- Along with many other details depending upon how many fields were selected during the initial setup process earlier mentioned above
- So please make sure no typos occurred there since otherwise, things might get messy later down the road once everything else gets added too! If unsure about any particular option available during the setup process just leave those defaults alone since there shouldn’t really be anything wrong with them anyway unless some sort
4) Manage Your Contacts Group
Create a group of contacts.
Add a photo to the group.
Set it as private or public, depending on your needs.
Use this section to set up groups for business contacts, customers, and partners (if applicable), as well as employees at your company who may have access to certain types of information but aren’t necessarily close friends or family members
you can create these sorts of relationships in WhatsApp Business too!
5) Get Your Team Onboarded
Now that you’ve got your app up and running, it’s time to make sure everyone on your team is ready to use WhatsApp Business.
Here are some things you can do:
Make sure everyone has an account with WhatsApp Business enabled. This will allow them to send their own messages and read others’ messages from their device or phone number just as they would in regular WhatsApp.
You can also set up group chats where everyone in the group can participate, but only members of those groups have access to those individual chats.
Creating a Business Profile On WhatsApp To The Creatives 360°
Creating a business profile on WhatsApp can be the first step to reaching your target audience in Dubai. A business profile is a great way to reach people who have an interest in your product or service but don’t know who you are yet. It’s also free to use, so there are no strings attached!
You can add a photo of yourself, set up time and away messages for when you’re unavailable, manage contacts groups, and much more.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you in getting started with WhatsApp Business. If you have any questions that we didn’t answer here, please comment below or contact us! We would love to hear from you!
We are the best digital marketing in Dubai so care about your business growth and unique brand creations.
If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/+971 50 267 1236
Comment More! Share More! Follow More!